Every professional engineering company should be based on a simple and timeless rule: to treat their customers, vendors and employees in the same manner that they would have them treat the company. The company should always:
- provide customers with a quality product at a fair price, delivered in a timely manner;
- foster a climate of open communication,
- communicate the needs of the company, as well as to listen to the needs of others;
- provide for, and insist upon, a safe working environment;
- treat employees with dignity and respect;
- treat our subcontractors and vendors with the same dignity and respect;
- be a good corporate citizen in the communities in which they work.